Last updated: June 28, 2022
when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the collection
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following
definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control"
means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of
directors or other managing authority.
* Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device,
named Regnum Prokaryotae / ABIS online.
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Regnum
* Country refers to: Romania
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Service refers to the Application.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to
third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on
behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the
Service is used.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service
infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which
such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be
used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type,
browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those
pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically,
including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your
mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers
and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the
Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of our Service.
* To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic
communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications
related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or
reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we
offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to
receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as
part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is
among the assets transferred.
* For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage
trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the
use of our Service, to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during
negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to
* With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to
other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
* With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products,
services or promotions.
* With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users,
such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
* With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy
Policy. We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for
example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our
legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a
shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our
Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places
where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and
maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where
the data protection laws may differthan those from Your jurisdiction.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in
country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by
law or in response to valid requests bypublic authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to
protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable
information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please
contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without
verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent
from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party
sites or services.
Policy on this page.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and
effective when they are posted on this page.
* By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tgw1916.net/contact3.html